General terms and conditions
- By registering on the Commissionforafrica.org web site, you permit your personal info to be stored.
- Commissionforafrica.org website reserves the correct to use the received information for numerous purposes: to satisfy your own requests, improve our services and services, customise discourse advertising, confine bit with you and alternative users, collect applied mathematics data and generate reports with anonymous data.
- If you’re beneath the age of 18, you are not eligible to register as a member on the Commissionforafrica.org website.
- If you wish, you’ll edit your account data on the Commissionforafrica.org resource at any time.
- You can raise us to deactivate or delete your account, however we have a tendency to reserve the correct to store information regarding deactivated and deleted accounts within the archive of the
- Commissionforafrica.org website.
- If you are doing not wish to use e-mail as a way of communication and receiving informational material on the Commissionforafrica.org website, please allow us to know.
1. General Provisions
This personal processing policy has been caught up in accordance with the wants of the Federal Law of Oct 21, 1986. № eighteen U.S.C. § 2510 “Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to make sure the protection of non-public data Commissionforafrica.org (hereinafter referred to because the Operator).
The operator sets as its most significant goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of an individual and national once process his personal information, as well as the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets. This Operator’s policy relating to the processing of non-public data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all or any info that the Operator will acquire regarding guests to the website.
2. Basic ideas employed in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data victimisation laptop technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of non-public data (except for cases wherever process is critical to clarify personal data);
- Website – a collection of graphic and knowledge materials, similarly as laptop programs and databases, making certain their convenience on the net at the network address;
- Personal data system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing of data technologies and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a results of that it’s not possible to work out while not the employment of extra information the possession of personal data to a selected User or another subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a collection of actions (operations) performed victimisation automation tools or while not using such tools with personal information, as well as collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of non-public data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, severally or collectively with alternative persons organizing and (or) finishing up the process of personal data, similarly as crucial the needs of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any info relating directly or indirectly to a selected or recognisable user of the web site ;
- User – any visitant to the website;
- Provision of non-public information – actions geared toward revealing personal data to a precise person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or a lover with the non-public data of an infinite range of persons, as well as the revealing of personal data within the media, posting on info and telecommunication networks or providing access to private data in the other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal information – the transfer of non-public data to the territory of an overseas state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual, or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a results of that personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of any restoring the content of personal data within the personal data system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator will method the subsequent personal data of the user:
- Email address;
- Year, month, date, and place of birth;
- The web site additionally collects and processes anonymized data regarding guests (including cookies) victimisation web statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
- The on top of information hereafter within the text of the Policy is united by the final idea of non-public data.
4. functions of process personal data
- The purpose of the processing of the User’s personal data is to tell the User by causing emails.
- The Operator additionally has the correct to send notifications to the User about new product and services, special offers, and numerous events. The user will continually refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at [email protected] with the note “Refusal to notify regarding new product and services and special offers”.
- Anonymized User information collected victimisation web statistics services are accustomed collect info about the actions of Users on the positioning, improve the standard of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the process of non-public data
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data given that it’s crammed in and/or sent by the User severally through special forms settled on the website. By filling out the acceptable forms and/or causing his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring, and alternative forms of process of non-public information
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to totally go with the wants of the present legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the security of personal data and takes all attainable measures to exclude access to the non-public data of unauthorized persons. The User’s personal data can never, beneath any circumstances, be transferred to 3rd parties, except in cases regarding the implementation of the present legislation.
- In the event of inaccuracies in personal information, the User will update them severally by causing a notification to the Operator at the Operator’s e-mail address [email protected] with the note “Updating personal data”.
- The amount for process personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of non-public data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator’s email address [email protected] with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of non-public information
- Before beginning the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is duty-bound to form positive that the foreign state, to whose territory it’s imagined to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that don’t meet the on top of needs are often meted out given that there’s a written consent of the topic of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of an agreement to that the subject of personal data may be a party.
8. Final provisions
- The user will receive any clarifications on problems with interest relating to the processing of his personal information by contacting the Operator via e-mail [email protected]
- This document can mirror any changes within the personal processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely till it’s replaced by a replacement version.
- The Commissionforafrica.org web site ensures that solely those staff who fully would like it to perform their skilled duties have access to your personal data.
- Commissionforafrica.org resource takes all necessary measures to guard your personal information.
- Personal data entered in the Commissionforafrica.org user profiles are dependably protected with passwords.
- Commissionforafrica.org web site doesn’t guarantee the accuracy of the knowledge bestowed in this text.
- It is that the responsibility of the user to verify the validity of the information before taking action supported it.
- The content of the Commissionforafrica.org website are often altered while not previous warning.
- Some services provided by the Commissionforafrica.org website might not be obtainable in certain markets thanks to regulative restrictions.
The physical servers of the Commissionforafrica.org website are properly secured to avoid loss, theft, or alteration of registered users’ data.
Section with grievances
- It isn’t the responsibility of the Commissionforafrica.org site workers to produce recommendation on partitioning disputes between individual users or teams.
- The priority goal of the Commissionforafrica.org web site is to make sure truthful play among the gambling industry.
- Employees of the Commissionforafrica.org resource make each attainable effort to ensure peaceful and effective communication between players, similarly on resolve possible conflicts.
- The Commissionforafrica.org service, that makes a speciality of handling complaints, doesn’t settle for payment from anyone or in any form. No money transactions between players and also the complaint handling service are possible.